31 Nicholas Street,
Nirimba, QLD 4551
$2,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th October 2021
Rent ID: 4578176
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Energy efficient family home with ducted air conditioning and separate media room.
This amazing new property is ready for inspection and will not disappoint.
This brand new, 6 star energy efficient home is now ready for you to move in and take advantage of the amazing features this property has to offer.
Lovely open plan kitchen/family/dining area which flows through to the outdoor alfresco, bringing the outdoors in. Perfect for year round entertaining.
Easy walk to the future city centre and transport hub, ideal for the Sunshine Coast commuters who use public transport.
Located in the popular Aura Estate, features of the home include but are not limited to:
* Ducted Air Con for year round comfort
* Large, bright and fresh open plan living/ dining/ kitchen with 20mm stone benchtop and waterfall edge
* Modern kitchen appliances including 900mm gas cooktop, 900mm electric oven with rangehood, stainless steel dishwasher and waterpoint to fridge
* Master Bedroom with walk in robe and Ensuite with recessed shower niche and 20mm stone vanity top
* Three additional good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Main bathroom with 20mm stone vanity top, bathtub and recessed shower niche
* Separate Media room
* Ceiling fans throughout including the alfresco area.
* Double lock up garage with remotes and internal access
* Security screens for peace of mind
* Plenty of cupboard space in the generous walk-through laundry
* 650m walk to future City Centre and 680m to the transport hub
* 120m walk to local park
* Pets upon application
* Rainwater tank for garden
The Aura Estate is perfectly located with easy access to the major roads taking you straight out to the Bruce Highway or back into Caloundra which features restaurants, cafes, markets and some of the Sunshine Coast's most beautiful beaches.
Don't delay, this beautiful, premium home is ready for its first ever tenants
Properties of this quality do not come along to often so contact LITTLE Real Estate now for your inspection.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising
+Photos are indictive of property and colours may vary
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Nirimba
Lifestyle in Nirimba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Nirimba could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 31 Nicholas Street, Nirimba today!