31 Mainsail Street,
Currumbin Waters, QLD 4223
$3,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4852574
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Waterfront Family Home!
This lovely waterfront family home is located in a fantastic position at the end of the canal in a highly sought after pocket of Currumbin Waters.
- Large living areas, including lounge room, dining room, and rumpus room with bar
- Canal views from kitchen and living areas
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes
- Air conditioning
- 1 main bathroom and one external bathroom for the entertainment area
- Large backyard on the canal - fish right from your back fence!
- Huge outdoor entertainment area with built in outdoor bench/bbq
- Garden shed
- Fully fenced block
- Sorry no pets!
Register for an inspection to see for yourself.
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you, and has been provided to LJ Hooker by third parties. LJ Hooker is unable to definitively confirm whether the information listed is correct or 100% accurate. LJ Hooker does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained on the Website. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect of any property on the Website. Prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue, but may change.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Currumbin Waters
Lifestyle in Currumbin Waters
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
31 Mainsail Street, Currumbin Waters, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Currumbin Waters.