31 Kippax Street,
Warilla, NSW 2528
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st March 2021
Rent ID: 4275460
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Three Bedroom Home!
This 3 bedroom house is conveniently located in quite street, but close to school, park/oval, transport and shops.
- Three generous sized bedrooms
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Spacious living area
- Polished timber floors
- Internal laundry
- Freshly painted
- Large fully fenced yard & off street parking
** Strictly no pets **
Call Raine & Horne Wollongong today on (02) 4229 9600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an inspection!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Warilla
Lifestyle in Warilla
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Warilla with plenty of room to move. 31 Kippax Street will be perfect for the growing family.