31 Irvine Street,
Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1548196
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS 3-4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
Large three bedroom family home situated in the heart of Peppermint Grove. Walking distance to the river, close to schools and shopping areas. It also has a study that can double up as a extra single bedroom.
- Three spacious bedrooms plus large study or extra single bedroom
- Built in wardrobes in all rooms
- Two bathrooms interconnected.
- Large kitchen with informal eating area overlooking covered outdoor entertaining area.
- Indoor and outdoor laundry areas with WC and shower.
- Split system air conditioning.
- Security alarm.
- Pets friendly.
Available: - From 2nd June 2020
Lease Term - Short and Seeking long term tenancies
Parking - Single Carport - additional parking on driveway for up to 2 more cars. Plus on street parking.
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy!
Simply click the Make an enquiry' or email agent' button for that rental property. You then enter your details and choose to join an inspection time that's already set or contact the agent to make a new time. A registration email and or text will be sent to you. Confirm your attendance by selecting register'
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register to attend we can't notify you of any changes or cancellations to open.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Peppermint Grove
Lifestyle in Peppermint Grove
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 31 Irvine Street, Peppermint Grove. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how