31 Ipswich Street,
Riverview, QLD 4303
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4427232
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well Priced and Ready for New Tenants to call this little Gem their Home!
This tidy well kept home is ready for new Tenants, so first in best dressed.
This home located in a top street is so close to major shopping centers and the Ipswich CBD.
With 3 large bedrooms this home ticks all the boxes including a large sized modern Kitchen and open plan living area.
Outside you have a large double carport area and all on a large 746m2 fully fenced flat block.
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Air-conditioned (main bedroom/living area)
- Fully fenced 746m2 (block
- Polished hardwood floors
- Super Close To Major Shopping Center
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Riverview
Lifestyle in Riverview
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 31 Ipswich Street, Riverview is unfurnished and available to rent.