31 Harrow Street,
Cambooya, QLD 4358
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4266670
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Living In A Country Location
Set in a quiet street on a huge block, this four bedroom ensuited home should be your next move. Bring the whole family (those with 2 legs and 4) and reap all of the benefits of living in a quiet community while still being 25 minutes from Toowoomba. Cambooya is a growing community with parks, a local school, corner shop and an iconic pub. It's perfect for those who want the conveniences of Toowoomba but want the quieter life.
* Four bedrooms all of which have built in wardrobes
* Air conditioned open plan, spacious living area
* Huge fully fenced, secure yard with 6 foot fencing
* Double remote controlled garage
* Galley kitchen with dishwasher
* Two bathrooms the ensuite to the main and a family sized main bathroom with bathtub
Please Note: Please do not enter the property without a Colliers Toowoomba representative.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "Book an Inspection Time" to arrange.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment. Bookings cannot be made over the phone.
School Aged Children? Follow the link for local school catchment areas
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cambooya
Lifestyle in Cambooya
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Cambooya? 31 Harrow Street, Cambooya could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.