31 Haig Avenue,
Georges Hall, NSW 2198
Rent ID: 4337648
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Full brick 2 bedrooms home
Located only a short walk from schools, shops and transport you'll find this freshly painted brick home.
- 2 good size bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Good size lounge and separate dining
- Neat kitchen and bathroom.
- Polished timber flooring.
- Huge back yard with wide driveway access.
Property Code: 2492
2 Open spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Georges Hall
Lifestyle in Georges Hall
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
31 Haig Avenue, Georges Hall, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Georges Hall.