31 Gairloch Grove,
Newtown, VIC 3220
$1,477 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th December 2019
Rent ID: 1529604
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Location, Location, Location!
Fancy stepping out your front door and skimming a stone across the the Barwon River? This incredibly neat, three bedroom home is situated with the Barwon River right at your door step. Featuring:
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
- Large kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space offeirng electric cooking
- Gas heating and air conditioning for year round comfort
- Light and bright, spacious lounge overlooking the rear yard
- Separate laundry with external access
- Light filled bathroom
- Large work shed
- Tandem carport with remote roller door and extra off street parking
- Great size enclosed backyard
The property directly opposite Barwon River walking track, Barwon Edge Cafe, bus stops as well as easy distance to Pakington Street, Highton Village and central Geelong.
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE!
Select the 'Book an Inspection Time' button to view and book an inspection time OR go to our website raywhitehighton.com and press the BOOK INSPECTION button to register for a time that suits you.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Newtown
Lifestyle in Newtown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 31 Gairloch Grove, Newtown before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how