31 Fuchsia Drive,
Rockbank, VIC 3335
$1,695 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4627668
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand new four bedroom family home.
Located in the highly sought-after Bridgefield estate this brand-new four-bedroom two-bathroom home is just 3 minutes' drive to Rockbank train station and a stone's throw from the Rockbank Primary School and Ian Cowie recreation reserve. The Western Highway is also just a short distance away for easy access to the CBD.
The open-plan kitchen, meals and family area provide room to relax and entertain with sliding door access to the low maintenance backyard.
Includes luxuries such as stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, floorboards, ducted heating and evaporative cooling.
- Master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite
- Further three bedrooms with built in robes
- Stylish family bathroom
- Luxury floorboards throughout
- Low maintenance backyard
- Double remote Lock Up Garage
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
- Rockbank train station a short 3 minutes' drive away
- Short drive to shopping centres and schools
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rockbank
Lifestyle in Rockbank
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 31 Fuchsia Drive, Rockbank. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.