31 Doyle Place,
The Gap, QLD 4061
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th June 2020
Rent ID: 3687999
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Family Home In Sought After Area!
Your family will love living in this quality home has been designed for modern family living and is nestled in a highly sought after pocket of The Gap. Spread across 2 levels, the 4 bedroom home features immaculate and stylish interiors with fresh, neutral dcor.
Feature's you'll love:
- Quiet cul-de-sac position with a bush land backdrop
- Modern kitchen overlooks the dining area and out to the patio and yard
- 4 Generously sized bedrooms, main with ensuite
- Family bathroom upstairs and powder room down
- Modern paint and carpet palette throughout
- Double remote lock-up garage.
- Walking distance to parks and public transport
- Bushwalking, cycling tracks and leisure activities only minutes away
- Private, covered entertaining area overlooking the bushland backdrop
- Stone's throw to the local playground
- Pets considered upon application
Why you'll love living in The Gap:
The Gap has several shopping centres and supermarkets within easy reach along with restaurants, parkland, professional services, sporting facilities (including The Gap Health and Racquet Club, Taylor Range Club and The Gap Golf Course), child care centres and private and public primary and secondary schools.
As well as the excellent local amenities on Waterworks Road, the neighbouring suburb of Ashgrove features the Ashgrove Avenue and Ashgrove Central shopping centre. A little further towards the city are Rosalie's brilliant restaurants, cafes and gourmet food outlets, and fashionable Paddington with its restaurants, antique stores, up-market boutiques, variety shopping and entertainment venues.
The Gap State School, Payne Road Primary School , Hilder Road School and St Peter Chanel Catholic Primary Schools are all located in The Gap and only minutes away are the highly-regarded Ashgrove Marist Boys College, Mater Dei Primary School, Stuartholme and Mount St Michaels Girls Schools.
The Gap is within very easy reach of Brisbane Forest Park with its natural bush land, walking trails wildlife, recreational reservoir and magnificent mountain top views. It is also a short drive to enjoy the country village atmosphere and weekend markets of the Samford Valley.
Family sized homes in The Gap don't last! Avoid missing out and book into our inspections today!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for The Gap
Lifestyle in The Gap
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 31 Doyle Place, The Gap is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how