31 Corhampton Road,
Balwyn North, VIC 3104
$2,499 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2980736
- 5 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CLASSIC HOME FAMILY HOME
We are pleased to advise that private inspections are permitted in metropolitan Melbourne with one agent and one tenant (who may be accompanied by one other from the same household or intimate partner). All safety, distancing and hygiene guidelines must be followed. Please contact us to arrange a private inspection.
This classic 5-bedroom home offers the convenience of spacious living for the larger family. Incorporating a good size kitchen with gas and electric cooking, good cupboard space and breakfast bench that and opens to meals area. A separate sitting room provides a comfortable zone for all to enjoy. A central bathroom with shower and separate bath completes this home. Other features include cooling, duct heating, polished floorboards, double garage with workshop, multiple parking space and private backyard.
Conveniently located close to Stradbroke Shops on Burke Road and Boccaccio IGA and Balwyn North Village shops on Doncaster Road. Additional nearby amenities include Coles Supermarket, Kew Golf Course, Stradbroke Park, Hays Paddock, Macleay Park, buses to the CBD and Eastern Freeway access. Zoned for Kew High School and Balwyn North Primary School.
- Photo ID is required to be presented at all open for inspections.
- To be advised of our next available inspection click BOOK INSPECTION and inquire to register for next inspection. By registering we can notify you of any changes or cancellations.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Balwyn North
Lifestyle in Balwyn North
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
31 Corhampton Road, Balwyn North, a 5 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Balwyn North.