31 Bunbury Street,
Stirling, ACT 2611
Rent ID: 3696694
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
EXCELLENT LOCATION - SPACIOUS HOME
Freshly painted walls and newly laid carpet will give you that new home feeling!
Entering the home you will find the spacious living and dining area to your right which flows into the updated kitchen that offers plenty of cupboard and bench space.
In addition to the living and dining area there is a family room that leads out to the large backyard.
The master bedroom with ensuite is segregated from the other three bedrooms of which two have built-in wardrobes.
Located in Stirling only a few minutes from Cooleman Court and within close proximity to local schools, Westfield Woden, the Canberra Hospital.
- Four bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes
- Ensuite and separate toilet from main bathroom
- Updated kitchen
- Living, dining and family room
- Double carport
- Ducted gas heating
- Large backyard
- Located only a few minutes from Cooleman Court and within close proximity to local - schools, Westfield Woden, the Canberra Hospital
EER: Not known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME? 1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via SMS or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Disclaimer: Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Stirling
Lifestyle in Stirling
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 31 Bunbury Street, Stirling. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how