$440 per week / $1912 pcm
31 Ballybunion Avenue,
Craigieburn, VIC 3064
$1,912 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4350535
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Expansive Family Home Close to Amenities
**If no-one is registered for an inspection, it may be cancelled so please register to confirm your attendance and to receive instant updates regarding changes or cancellations to inspection times.**
Awaiting one lucky family is an expansive 4-bedroom home with multiple living zones. Nestled within a premium location, its within a 3min. (approx.) commute to Craigieburn Central, 2 mins. to Aitken Hill Primary School, Pelican Childcare and easy access to Hume Highway.
- Master bedroom comprises walk-in wardrobe and full en-suite containing oversized shower
- Remaining 3 bedrooms contains built-in wardrobe
- Central bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Gourmet kitchen featuring 900mm gas cooktops, range-hood, and dishwasher
- Kitchen overlooks expansive open-plan meals & living area, flowing perfectly onto outdoor entertainers alfresco
- Easy care front and rear yards plenty of room for children to play in
- Both laundry & double garage contains internal & external access
Other features include ducted heating, split-system heating & cooling unit, roller-blinds and clothes line.
A beautiful home with fresh easy-care appeal whilst offering plenty of space for the family.
For further enquiries or to request an inspection, please contact Quyen Tran - 0452 281 776 or Vish Sidhu 0404 151 776.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Craigieburn
Lifestyle in Craigieburn
Walk to everything from 31 Ballybunion Avenue, Craigieburn. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.