31 Amanda Drive,
Centenary Heights, QLD 4350
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4375945
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfectly Located Family Home
Positioned in a highly desirable location in Centenary Heights, with Ballin Drive Park at your doorstep, this 3 bedroom neat & tidy home offers plenty of space for the family.
Immaculately presented inside with a practical floorplan and an abundance of charm, this solid brick home is sure to impress anyone looking for a great location and comfortable living. Only a short drive to numerous shopping complexes, quality schooling options and access to public transport, this one is sure to tick the boxes and will not last long!
- 3 good sized bedrooms, each fitted with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Main bedroom complete with ensuite
- Carpeted spacious lounge room featuring high raked ceilings
- Neat & tidy kitchen equipped with gas cooktop and wall oven, 2 bowl sink plus heaps of bench space and cupboards
- Second living area adjacent to the kitchen boasting a wood heater to keep you comfortable in the cooler months
- Large family bathroom with both shower and bath plus toilet
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Internal laundry with single washtub
- Security shutters to the front of the house and security screens to the bedrooms
- Paved backyard, great to relax and entertain the friend and family
- Low maintenance front yard, overlooking Ballin Park
- Double lock-up garage (1 remote roller door)
WATER - This property has a Water Efficient Certification, hence tenants to pay for all water used.
School-Aged Children? Copy and paste the link below into your browser for local school catchment areas http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Centenary Heights
Lifestyle in Centenary Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Centenary Heights? 31 Amanda Drive, Centenary Heights could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.