31 Akoonah Street,
Hope Island, QLD 4212
$3,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4470393
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 BEDROOM UNFURNISHED BALINESE PARADISE IN HOPE ISLAND/SANTA BARBARA
PLEASE CLICK THE BUTTON ON THE RIGHT TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST AND WE WILL BE IN TOUCH WITH MORE INFORMATION
This Balinese inspired 3 bedroom home is a private entertainer's paradise. Seamlessly travel from your impressive courtyard entrance - through your spacious open-plan home - to your own outdoor entertainment area. This includes a spacious Bali hut overlooking a built-in pool area with tropical gardens and water features.
This stunning property is approximately 300m from the boat ramp and recreational park.
It is also within short walking distance to Hope Island Shopping Centre, Coles, Restaurants, Medical centre, Marina and Sanctuary Cove.
Features also include:
* 3 Spacious bedrooms
* 2 Bathrooms
* Air Conditioning
* Double lockup garage
* Remote controlled outdoor blinds
* Timer operated front and back garden drip line watering system
* Solar System
* Study nook area
* Pets Upon Application
* Sparkling pool - tenant maintains
* 12 Months fixed lease
* Only small pet considered
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ray White will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
2 Garage spaces
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hope Island
Lifestyle in Hope Island
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 31 Akoonah Street, Hope Island. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning and pool.