31/9 East Terrace,
Adelaide, SA 5000
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4320156
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Lovely Parkland Views!
Located opposite the Eastern Parklands in the heart of the city this unfurnished apartment offers space and great views.
- Two Large Bedrooms both with BIR offering plenty of storage
- Large Balcony overlooking the parklands to enjoy your morning coffee
- Spacious bathroom with bath
- Separate laundry - with a built in dryer
- Secure carpark
The apartment has secure access to entrance, carpark, and elevator.
It is only a short stroll to the cafes of Rundle Street, Universities, and Royal Adelaide Hospital, Rundle Mall and all the parks the east end has to offer.
No pets at the property.
Water usage and supply charges apply
To apply for this property please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au and follow the steps provided on screen.
*** City Realty is passionate about helping you find your new home, however in light of the ever changing environment around the COVID-19 pandemic, all potential tenants must register to inspect this property. To register simply click 'Book an Inspection Time' (below) to see currently scheduled open inspection times. If no inspection times are listed, please register your interest so that we can advise you of new times as they become available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we thank you for your understanding. ***
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Adelaide
Lifestyle in Adelaide
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 31/9 East Terrace, Adelaide. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom and air-conditioning.