31/5 Milson Road,
Cremorne Point, NSW 2090
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4587078
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Harbour views, renovated, quiet street, 300m from Cremorne Point wharf.
The Phone Code for this property is: 29638. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
This 2 bedroom unit is located on a quiet back street in Cremorne Point with no through traffic and is perfect for 1 or 2 people looking to have quick access to the excitement of the CBD, Neutral Bay or Mosman while living in a quiet and peaceful environment.
- Enjoy the harbourside lifestyle of leafy Cremorne Point
- Located on the 6th of 8 floors, the balcony, living room and bedroom have unobstructed harbour views, and the kitchen looks out to the North Sydney skyline
- 300 meters from Cremorne Point wharf, including cafe, harbourside walk and MacCallum Seawater Pool
- Great access to public transport. 10 min ferry ride to CBD. Bus stop right across the road
- Security building with intercom and lift
- Modern renovated kitchen with gas cooktop
- Bath and shower with gas hot water
- New paint, carpet, blinds and dishwasher
- NBN cabling connected
- Built-in wardrobe in main bedroom
- Share laundry with only 3 other units on the same floor, including washer and dryer
- For lease direct by owner with no agent to deal with. References from previous tenants available
- No pets.
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR ENQUIRY AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cremorne Point
Lifestyle in Cremorne Point
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 31/5 Milson Road, Cremorne Point. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom, balcony, and dishwasher.