31/4-8 Bouvardia Street,
Asquith, NSW 2077
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th May 2021
Rent ID: 3363526
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit Taken!! Modern Two Bedrooms Plus Study North West Facing Apartment Available!
Charlotte Gardens - A Breath of Fresh Air in Asquith
Charlotte Gardens, on Sydneys Upper North Shore, 5 mins walk to Coles Shopping Centre and Asquith Train Station, offers a lifestyle of bush walks, fresh air and nature yet only a 39 minute express rail commute to the CBD, and direct access onto the M1 motorway to Parramatta, Chatswood and the Sydney CBD.
Set in a quiet residential street amongst the towering Eucalypts, Cypress pines and Jacarandas Charlotte Gardens features a selection of spacious 2 and 3 bedroom + study air conditioned apartments over 4 levels and secure basement parking in a modern boutique development.
Charlotte Gardens is just one stop to Hornsby Westfield shopping complex.
Light, Air and Sunshine
Just minutes from Charlotte Gardens is the Ku-Ring-Gai National Park with cycling, bushwalking, kayaking, fishing or just relaxing. Berowra Waters, Bobbin Head, and Akuna Bay offer some of the best boating in Sydney. Asquith Golf Club is only minutes away.
- Open plan design living areas, generous balconies and terraces
- State of the art kitchens with Caesarstone bench tops, gas cooktop and European imported stainless steel appliances
- Bathrooms are fully tiled, with quality vanities and tap ware, glass shower screens
- All master bedrooms have en suites.
- Secure access to apartments and parking, with intercom security systems.
*Pets upon application approval
(Disclaimer - Photos may not be of specific or individual property, inspection is required to clarify specifications of each property.)
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Asquith
Lifestyle in Asquith
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Asquith is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 31/4-8 Bouvardia Street, Asquith.