31/16 Neild Avenue,
Rushcutters Bay, NSW 2011
Available 7th November 2021
Rent ID: 4610938
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Boasting opulent finishes, this superb as new three bedroom, fully furnished apartment is situated in the sought-after "Advanx" complex.
- Fully furnished throughout with appealing interiors and modern colour
schemes and finishes
- Spacious open plan living and dining with seamless flow to outdoor
entertaining area. Fitted with quality furnishings including sofa, television,
dining table + chairs plus more
- Designer kitchen with cool stone and warm timber finishes throughout
providing a harmonious cooking space, incorporating European appliances
(Miele), integrated dishwasher and fridge
- Generously sized bedrooms with leafy outlooks, oversized walk-in
wardrobes. Master bedroom with king size bed for comfort, queen size
bed in second bedroom
- Separate study nook
- Two luxurious bathrooms (ensuite with dual marble basins + bathtub)
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (i.e. heating/cooling)
- Ample of storage cupboards
- Internal laundry with fitted dryer & washer for use
- Two security undercover carspaces (tandem)
Advanx offers outstanding security with on-site building management.
Located in a vibrant area, boasting chic cafes, intimate bars, restaurants, transport and shopping boutiques all at your door step. Spend afternoons in the nearby leafy parks or absorb the gentle ocean breezes.
Sydney CBD only approx. 3.5km away.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons so you can be advised on inspection times and be notified of any inspection changes. Contact Kimberley on 0411 245 700 for any queries.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rushcutters Bay
Lifestyle in Rushcutters Bay
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Rushcutters Bay? 31/16 Neild Avenue, Rushcutters Bay could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.