31/14 Hartley Street,
Turner, ACT 2612
$2,260 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3987065
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom in Beautiful Location!
This Highbury development in Turner offers a slice of inner-city serenity in a beautiful aspect in arguably one of Canberra's most sought after locations.
This near new partly furnished two bedroom apartment offers light filled open plan living with a balcony overlooking black mountain. The finishes throughout are suburb, with floor to ceiling tiled bathroom, full length windows and natural tones throughout. Well-appointed kitchen with Bosch appliances and crafted cabinetry.
Other Features include:
- One underground Car Accommodation
- CCTV security cameras in basement and common areas
- BOSCH appliances
- Close to the light rail route
- Reverse cycle air-conditioned
- Boutique style development
- Beautifully landscaped common areas
- EER 7.5
Move in and enjoy the Turner's leafy tree lined aspect with easy access to the light rail, ANU, schools, Braddon and more.
Turner is a leafy early Canberra suburb, close to Canberra City and the Australian National University (located in the suburb of Acton).
Turner is named after Sir George Turner, a Federalist, legislator and one of the founders of the Australian Constitution. He was a Premier of Victoria, and later Federal Treasurer under prime ministers Barton, Deakin and Reid. Streets in Turner are mostly named after writers, legislators and pioneers.
WISH TO INSPECT?
Due to COVID-19 our general processes have changed. We ask that you please submit your application online for the property through 1Form ensuring you have 100 points of ID and proof of income. As soon as the property is vacant, pre-qualified applicants will be contacted to arrange an inspection. In line with current government restrictions, no more than 10 people (excluding staff) are allowed inside the property during an open home. Please observe physical distancing while waiting to view an open home
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER CANBERRA CITY does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Turner
Lifestyle in Turner
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Turner includes balcony, dishwasher, and reverse cycle air-conditioning. Apply to rent 31/14 Hartley Street, Turner today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how