31/12 National Circuit,
Barton, ACT 2600
$3,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4655248
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
"The National" - the address says it all
In accordance with recent ACT Government health guidelines and easing of ACT restrictions please be advised the following is required for all open homes:
- All attendees must register prior to attending
- All attendees must Check in via the QR Code CBR App
- Social distancing is required and density limits apply
Unit 31 is located on the 3rd floor of "The National" in Canberra's exclusive Inner South.
This three bedroom executive apartment has been intelligently designed to maximise light.
Open-plan lounge/dining/family areas leading out to a wide wrap around balcony with sunny aspects to both National Circuit and Brisbane Avenue.
Overlooking these living areas is a stylish kitchen with granite benchtops, stainless steel European appliances and breakfast bar.
A generously sized library/study room adjacent to the entry which could also ideally be utilised as a home office, theatre or potential guest/4th bedroom.
The segregated main bedroom features a northerly aspect, twin walk-through mirrored wardrobes and a large ensuite bathroom with granite-topped double vanity unit.
Bedrooms two and three also feature mirrored wardrobes and are serviced by the adjoining main bathroom with twin vanity unit, separate shower recess and full-sized bath tub.
Other features include ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning, separate laundry room, security intercom entry and lift access to basement parking for two vehicles - side by side.
* 3 bedroom ensuite apartment of approximately 140sqm positioned on the 3rd floor
* Open-plan lounge, dining and family areas
* Well-appointed kitchen with granite bench tops, stainless steel European appliances and breakfast bar
* Segregated main bedroom with walk-through wardrobes and ensuite bathroom
* Built-in mirrored wardrobes to bedrooms two and three
* Additional library/study - ideal home office/theatre room or potential 4th bedroom
* Sizable main bathroom with twin vanity, separate shower recess and full-sized bath tub
* Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
* Separate laundry room with clothes dryer
* Lift access to basement parking for two cars - side by side
* Security intercom access
* High 6 star EER
Available 24 November 2021
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Barton
Lifestyle in Barton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 31/12 National Circuit, Barton. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.