31/105A Darling Point Road,
Darling Point, NSW 2027
$3,180 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4069048
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BREATH TAKING VIEWS ? IT IS A MUST SEE!
An exclusive, spacious, naturally lit apartment set high in one of Darling Point's most exclusive buildings. Offering district, City, Harbour & Bridge views from each vantage.
- Two spacious bedrooms, master with the balcony
- Freshly painted, newly laid carpet and new oyster lights throughout
- Modern and crisp bathroom with full bath and shower
- Expansive living area with balcony, filled with natural light
- Caesarstone kitchen with electric appliances, inclusive of a dishwasher
- Extra Study enclave included
- Internal laundry facilities
- Lock up garage for one car
- Common pool in a secuirty block complex
- Transport and Edgecliff Centre
- No pets allowed
The Area - Darling Point
Luxurious Darling Point is all about jaw-dropping mansions that boast expansive harbour views. One of Sydney's most desirable neighbourhoods, there is only one reason to visit this prestigious area, and that is to marvel at its beauty.
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection click on the book inspection option on this page.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries, some images may vary from property and advertisement. Condition of premises is as per seen at inspections/ open homes. Availability date and lease commencement dates are subject to change due to availability of contractors and administration processes. **
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Darling Point
Lifestyle in Darling Point
Want to live in Darling Point? 31/105A Darling Point Road, Darling Point could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.