31/164-172 Spence Street,
Bungalow, QLD 4870
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4840346
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
!SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION!
First National is excited to welcome to the market this furnished 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment!
When location is important and you want to be a stroll or short bike ride from the CBD this is FOR YOU! Plus the added bonus of a swimming pool and maximum security in a gated complex.
Inside youll find an open plan living/dining area that flows out onto a large patio with white bi-folding shutters, perfect to leave open on those warmer summer nights or have them closed for ultimate privacy.
The bedrooms are generously sized with built-in, mirrored wardrobes, split system air conditioning units, and carpeted floors. In the main bedroom, walk straight into your own private ensuite! The 2nd bathroom is detached from bedroom 2 and features spaciousness and a bathtub!
Not often do these apartments come up! Long-term tenants need only apply!
- Open plan living and dining area
- 2 generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- 2 bathrooms
- Large balcony with privacy shutters
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Ceiling fans
- Resort-style swimming pool
Our leasing consultant will be at the front of the complex until the viewing time commences. If you are not there on time, we cannot guarantee we will be able to show you the property and you will have to reschedule. If you are running late, please call the office on 4046 9300 to advise.
- Tenant is responsible to set up utility accounts & pay directly to the provider (Electricity/Gas/Phone/Internet).
This property is not pet friendly.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bungalow
Lifestyle in Bungalow
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Bungalow includes balcony and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 31/164-172 Spence Street, Bungalow today!