30C West Street,
Coopernook, NSW 2426
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4707461
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
This homely three bedroom home is perfect for a family seeking the ultimate rural outlook. Offering a front deck perfect for admiring the beautiful view that comes with this property, a generous sized kitchen with ample storage, air conditioning and fireplace. This property won't last long so be sure to apply today to avoid missing out! Pets are considered on application.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A wireless antenna may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coopernook
Lifestyle in Coopernook
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Coopernook with plenty of room to move. 30C West Street will be perfect for the growing family.