30B Westlake Street,
Wilson, WA 6107
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4443634
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN FAMILY HOME
This Beautiful modern 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is located in a vibrant and family-friendly area with everything you need. Open plan and well-designed incorporating massive living areas and offering plenty of space for a growing family. Living areas that flow seamlessly throughout, with a well-appointed modern kitchen and plenty of storage, modern appliances and stone benchtops. All this is within walking distance of the picturesque Centenary Park, Wilson Primary School, Eureka Road shopping centre and close to Lo Quay River Caf, Curtin Uni, Waterford Plaza and Westfield Carousel.
TOP 8 REASONS TO LEASE ME:
1. Modern and well presented four bedroom, two bathroom home with secure double garage
2. Ducted air-conditioning throughout for year round comfort
3. Gourmet kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances
4. Open plan living and dining area with an abundance of natural light throughout
5. Large master bedroom retreat featuring a walk in robe and ensuite
6. Three additional bedrooms all feature built in robes
7. Spacious rear courtyard including an undercover patio area perfect for entertaining
8. Easy to care for and low maintenance gardens
PARKING: TWO CAR BAY SECURE GARAGE
VIEWING: Click BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME to confirm an appointment or contact our Leasing Specialist Amy Stinton on 0488 388 604 or on 9200 6168!
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not correctly register for a viewing, the time that you saw may not go ahead. Please remember to enter your correct details to stay updated with the booked home open time and any changes that may occur.
*IMPORTANT - Realestate 88 is 'Covid-19 Conscious'
All attendees are required to register their full name, phone number and email address prior to entry.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wilson
Lifestyle in Wilson
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 30B Westlake Street, Wilson is perfect for the growing family.