30A Harold Street,
North Parramatta, NSW 2151
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3831330
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Contact us on 9893 7788 for a private inspection!
Modern and spacious double story 4 bedroom + study home for lease! Features include:
Spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
Spacious lounge and dining areas
Beautiful kitchen with stone benchtops and gas stove top
2 bathrooms, with ensuite to main + 3rd toilet
Study area on top floor
Single lock up garage
Enclosed backyard + shed
Due to the recent Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property will only be shown via private inspections. Please contact one of our friendly staff members, on 98936 7778 should you wish to view this property. We are taking precautions at our inspections to help minimise any potential risk, which are:
If you have travelled overseas in the last 14 days, have a fever, sore throat, flu like symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive to COVID-19, we ask that you do not attend an inspection and that you self-isolate.
If you do not fall into one of the above categories and intend to attend an inspection, we ask for you to follow the below:
- No physical contact is to be made, such as shaking of hands, opening doors, windows or cupboards in the premises.
- Wash / sanitize hands thoroughly before entering a property. Our agents will have hand sanitizer with them.
- Keep a safe distance of at least 1.5 metres between all persons.
We thank you for adhering to the above.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Parramatta
Lifestyle in North Parramatta
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 30A Harold Street, North Parramatta. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how