306C/3 Snake Gully Drive,
Bundoora, VIC 3083
$1,543 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3988255
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS ONE BEDROOM
Parkside Living in an Ideal Location Welcome to Botanica! Surround yourself with the relaxation and tranquillity that comes with park side living. Located in the heart of Bundoora this beautiful near-new complex takes full advantage of the neighbouring parkland and the breathtaking views on offer towards the city. All this is ideally located within close proximity to Polaris Shopping Centre, Bundoora Park, the #86 Tram and both La Trobe and RMIT University. This one bed, stainless-steel appliances, stone bench tops, bronze kitchen and bathroom fittings, Euro Laundry, open floor plan living, split system heating/cooling, balcony and state-of the-art finishes throughout. Also on offer at the complex is a 24 hour Concierge service with cleaning/laundry services, room service option, a gym, as well as a private rooftop equipped with BBQ facilities and is available to be booked for functions.
- Wooden floors throughout
- Flexi room which can be used as a second bedroom or study, with built-in-robes
- Bedroom with built-in-robes
- Secure car space with storage cage
- Balcony with Parkside views
LOVE & CO PRESTON - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT *Please note that all inspection times are subject to change.*
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bundoora
Lifestyle in Bundoora
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Bundoora? 306C/3 Snake Gully Drive, Bundoora could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $420pw / $1825pcm
- 29 Medora Avenue, Bundoora
- 1127 Plenty Road, Bundoora
- $285pw / $1238pcm
- 315/1320 Plenty Road, Bu...
- $410pw / $1,777pcm
- 48 Noorong Avenue, Bundoora
- 5/48 Boadle Road, Bundoora
- $400pw / $1738pcm
- 16 Latrobe Avenue, Bundoora
- $335pw / $1456pcm
- 10/1251 Plenty Road, Bun...