306A/238 Flinders Lane,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$11,387 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th October 2021
Rent ID: 4596437
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
The perfect central CBD apartment with freshly painted open plan living
Why not take advantage of the wonderful lifestyle Melbourne's CBD has to offer.
Nestled amongst some of the cities most cosmopolitan restaurants, retail stores and entertainment complexes, 'Flinders House' is a refurbished 1860's building setting new standards of inner city living. We invite you to take advantage of the benefits of living only walking distance to the office or university.
This apartment includes:
* Freshly painted walls
* Newly polished floorboards throughout
* Open plan meals & dining area
* Bedroom with semi partitioned wall
* Double built in robes
* Separate lounge area
* Spacious main bathroom with shower, toilet and space for washing machine
* Kitchen with stainless steel Smeg cooking appliances and dishwasher
* High ceilings
* Lift access to all apartments
* Close to Coles supermarket, Flinders Street Station and major department stores.
Contact Cyrene Leonard on 0439 867 032 to book in an inspection!
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 306A/238 Flinders Lane, Melbourne today!