Price On Application
3041/65 Tumbalong Boulevard,
Haymarket, NSW 2000
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4545738
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Luxury and stunning apartment
This beautiful one bedroom and east facing apartment are available in the heart of Sydneys most demand residential precinct.
Located within the renowned "Darling Square" complex, the heart of the city, this apartment is an extraordinary place to live.
Set just a 10-minute walk from Sydney's central business district, Darling Square is one of Sydney's most walkable and connected new city neighbourhoods. It sits within a vibrant district that's only a few minutes walk from the world's most beautiful harbour, Sydney's business centre, Chinatown, major transport hubs, entertainment, and retail precincts, world-class dining, laneway bars, and major education and cultural institutions.
- Built-in wardrobe in the bedroom;
- Bespoke kitchen complete with European appliances (Fridge built-in);
- Unsurpassed attention to detail, artfully designed to maximise natural light and allow breezes to flow across the apartment;
- Laundry with dryer and washer
- Security lift access with intercom;
- Ducted Daikin air conditioning;
For private inspection and more information please contact Julius Chung on 0430 555 038 or Mira Tedjo 0433 180 599
0 Car spaces
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Haymarket
Lifestyle in Haymarket
You could be living at 3041/65 Tumbalong Boulevard, Haymarket before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.