303B/399 Bourke Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,087 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4381421
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HOW DO I REGISTER TO INSPECT? - Instructions available below this ad.
Beat the peak hour traffic by living a few minutes walk from work, shopping, Uni or all your play time activities.
Step inside this cute apartment comprising;
- Sleek modern kitchen with gas cook top
- Built in fridge & microwave
- Bright open plan living/dining area with soaring ceilings
- Large built in robes
- Separate bathroom with shower over bath
- European laundry
- Construction works in progress at rear of building on Little Collins Street
- Views over Bourke Street
- Secure building with double lift access
****To Register for Inspection****
You must register to inspect our properties. To see times & book your inspection please click "contact the agent" a quick registration link will be sent to you.
Harcourts Melbourne City, Estate Agents, specialise in apartment sales & leasing, for information on inner city property for sale or rent or for real estate advice visit:
or phone us on 03 9664 8100
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 303B/399 Bourke Street, Melbourne today!