3010/18 Hoff Boulevard,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4649088
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning Melbourne Square Southbank
Melbourne Square offers its residents a level of personal service and luxury amenity usually only found in the worlds most luxurious hotels, beginning with the sumptuous lobby and dedicated concierge service. Spread across two full floors of both towers the amenity includes ample private dining rooms, cinema, golf simulator, demonstration kitchen, childrens play area, luxurious pool, spa and gym spaces to enjoy.
The site location offers prime access to Crown Casino, the Southbank Arts and Entertainment precincts, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Queen Victoria Park, Melbourne Cricket Ground, Australian Open tennis centre, major employment precincts and internationally renowned retail shopping as well as a myriad of bars and cafes.
Special features include:
- Open plan living and meals area with timber flooring
- Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtop and loads of storage
- Luxury bathroom with satin chrome tapware
- European laundry
- Double glazed windows
- Ground floor supermarket and retail space designed to appeal to convenience and retail users
Please register your interest to arrange an inspection.
The entrance of the building is near the corner of Kavanagh Street and Power Street
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3010/18 Hoff Boulevard, Southbank. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.