$350 pwHow much could you borrow?
3009/220 Spencer Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th January 2022
Rent ID: 4729791
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
THIS IS YOUR NEW HOME!!
This spacious1 bedroom,1 bathroom apartment offers every modern convenience within the cutting-edge UWS complex, moreover you can freely park your car in the building complex !
An open plan living space featuring floor to ceiling windows, which extends the indoors lovely wrap around balcony with sensational views. This space has been exceptionally well utilised & completed with a contemporary kitchen featuring sleek stainless steel appliances.
- Located in the best part of Melbourne with immediate access to the best inner city entertainment, retail and dining areas with Docklands, Southbank and South Wharf a short stroll away.
- Convenient everyday living with a multitude of public transport options on offer, with Southern Cross Station situated directly opposite.
- Great amenities on offer.
- Light filled, thoughtfully designed apartments all with double glazed windows.
- Fibre optic cabling throughout the precinct offering internet speeds of up to 100Mbps and wireless access available in common areas.
1form applications accepted.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION click the BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME button and then you can register to inspect. Enter your details and choose a day and time that suit you.
If there are no times available, please register your details and you will be notified once an inspection time becomes available. PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register you will not be notified of any cancellations or changes to inspection times.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3009/220 Spencer Street, Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.