$380 per week - One Bed Plus Study
3001/318 Queen Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,652 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4520165
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Brand New One Bedroom Plus Study Minutes Away from Victoria Market!
Welcome to your opportunity to lease in the newly built "Paragon" tower located on the corner of Queen St and LaTrobe St, thus only a short walk to to all of Melbourne CBDs amenities, shops, restaurants and cafes.
Further features include:
- Perfect 100 walkscore: walking distance to Flagstaff Station, Melbourne Central Station, Flagstaff Garden, Queen Victoria Market, RMIT university
- Premium residents' entertainer club including private dinning lounge, theatre lounge, library, statement pool, gymnasium, spa and steam room
- Australia's first indoor forest
This brand new one bedroom plus study offers:
- One good size bedroom with mirrored built in robes
- Brand new floorboards in living areas, and carpet in bedrooms
- Open plan living and dining area
- Modern sleek kitchen, with mirrored splash back and bonus window to view city views
- Study Corner
- Central bathroom with gold fittings and rainfall shower
- Separate laundry
Other features include
- Video intercom
- Split system heating and cooling located one in living area and one in bedroom
Please click on book inspection to register for one of our opens!
**Important** Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raeon International will not be held liable for any errors in the typing of information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 3001/318 Queen Street, Melbourne today!