30 Warringah Street,
Everton Park, QLD 4053
Available 3rd June 2020
Rent ID: 3297315
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat As a Pin in Exceptional Location
Lovingly cared for over the years, this lowset post-war home is in immaculate condition and sure to be snapped up quickly. With newly polished floors, an updated kitchen and bathroom plus a family room and study, this home is sure to meet your family's needs.
- Family room
- Formal dining room
- Updated kitchen & bathroom
- French doors + plantation shutters
- Large eat-in kitchen with ample storage
- Covered tiled pergola
- Low maintenance backyard
Conveniently located within walking distance to the bus stop, supermarkets and local amenities.
- 9 km to CBD
- 1.3km walk to Brookside Shopping Centre
- 1.8km walk to Mitchelton Train Station
- Catchment for Everton Park State School & Everton Park High School and handy to other schools including Northside Christian College and Saint Williams Catholic School
- Nearby to Brisbane North Institute of TAFE & Northwest Private Hospital
- Stroll to Kedron Brook, Kedron Brook Bikeway network and Teralba Park
A property such as this will not last long so be sure to inspect asap to avoid disappointment!
A full copy of the tenancy agreement is available on request.
Visit www.beesnees.com.au/tenants for a full list of properties and to obtain our rental applciation form.
Property Code: 4307
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Everton Park
Lifestyle in Everton Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 30 Warringah Street, Everton Park. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how