30 Tableland Road,
Tarneit, VIC 3029
$1,608 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st September 2020
Rent ID: 4064223
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Prime Location to Nest
Ray White Tarneit proudly present an appealing choice for modern and low maintenance living in a very convenient location. Ideal for small families, this double storey home comprises of three bedrooms, two bathrooms, central open plan living, secure garage and private courtyard.
* One bedrooms with built in robe.
* Central bathroom
* Open plan living and meals area
* Laundry with linen cupboard | Powder room.
* Secure garage
* Private garden | Backyard.
* Master bedroom with built in robe and En suite.
* Another generous size bedroom with built in robe.
* Central bathroom with bath tub.
* Modern kitchen with quality appliances.
* Split system air conditioning.
* Roller blinds throughout.
* Private outdoor area with garden shed
* Conveniently close to shops, transport and amenities
Immaculate presentation condition is sure to impress the fussiest tenants. Boasting practical living, coupled with close proximity to all major amenities i.e. Tarneit Garden Shopping Centre, Tarneit Rise Primary school, St. John Apostle Primary school, Bus stops and Tarneit Train station, this home is not one to miss.
Due to stage 4 restrictions, online applications (1form on realestate.com.au or Tenapp from raywhitetarneit.com.au) will be accepted based on photos only, as in-person inspections cannot be carried out.
For more details, contact Marvin on 0451 652 324.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tarneit
Lifestyle in Tarneit
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 30 Tableland Road, Tarneit. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.