30 Starling Street,
Deebing Heights, QLD 4306
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st December 2021
Rent ID: 4666918
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfect Family Home
This 4 bedroom 2 bathroom near New family home sits on a easy to maintain, landscaped block. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with limited traffic coming in and out of the area this property will certainly go quick.
You'll be pleasantly surprised when you are presented with a large open tiled floor plan upon entering. The property has four generous sized carpeted bedrooms and a spacious, air conditioned living overlooking the rear entertaining space.
* 4 carpeted bedrooms with BIRs and ceiling fans
* Stylish kitchen with 4 burner gas stove top and oven and walk in pantry
* Air-conditioned, open plan living
* Covered rear entertaining
* Fully fenced rear yard
* Internal laundry with external access to the clothesline
* Double remote garage with epoxy flooring
* Study area
Located within walking distance of parklands and recreational areas. Close proximity to the local primary & secondary schools, shopping centre and with the Amberley Air Base a short distance away you also have easy access to both the Cunningham Highway and Centenary Highway.
We are happy to accept your online application should you wish to apply after checking the suitability of the property online. Once your application is processed and short-listed or pre-approved by the owner we will be in touch to arrange a private inspection time.
Any persons wanting to pre-apply you are most welcome to, please use the following instructions;
1Form - Code is Living (please note use the capital 'L' and no space after the 'g') also use the current date as the day you viewed the property
2Apply - direct on our website - livingpm.com.au go to properties, find the property you are wanting to apply and click the apply button
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Deebing Heights
Lifestyle in Deebing Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Deebing Heights? 30 Starling Street, Deebing Heights could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.