30 Salisbury Street,
Indooroopilly, QLD 4068
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd October 2021
Rent ID: 4609252
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Character and modern comforts.
This single level, free flowing, solid concrete home is spacious and secluded, with a perfect blend of character and modern-day comforts. Situated in a quiet street and on an elevated position in a nice friendly neighbourhood, it is just minutes' walk to Indooroopilly Shoppingtown, Indooroopilly Primary School and public transport.
- Three spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans, built-in wardrobes (main with walk-in wardrobe)
- Protected by Crimsafe security screens
- Modern main bathroom and en-suite with double vanity and spa bath
- Air-conditioning throughout the property with timber floors (no carpets) - easy to maintain and keeps allergies at bay
- Timber bi-fold doors provide excellent cross-ventilation
- Contemporary kitchen for those discerning gourmet chefs, with ample storage space for all those modern kitchen appliances
- Separate lounge and dining area
- Double carport big enough for a boat or caravan
- Easy maintenance lawns and gardens
- Fully fenced to keep kids and pets secure
- Water charges may apply Refer to Agent.
The bonus feature is a large studio ideal for an artist, band practice, home office or teenage retreat. There is also a large storage area for your garden tools, bikes and miscellaneous goods.
With its prime location and bells and whistles, this much-loved family home is waiting for a new family to move in.
Register online and you will be immediately informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations to your appointment, or call Doug Disher Real Estate 3870 1234 to arrange a time for you.
The fastest, easiest way to apply for this property is through Ignite using the Apply Online feature.
*Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Doug Disher Real Estate will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties and/or applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present*
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Indooroopilly
Lifestyle in Indooroopilly
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Indooroopilly with plenty of room to move. 30 Salisbury Street will be perfect for the growing family.