30 Outlook Drive,
Camberwell, VIC 3124
$2,824 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3814646
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family Home Close To Hartwell Zone.
INSPECTIONS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY - Please contact our listing agent to make an appointment
An outstanding family home zoned for Hartwell Primary School and surrounded by Toorak Rd trams, buses, Lynden Park and the cafes and boutiques of Toorak Rd Village. Featuring large living spaces, also four bedrooms and two bathrooms, includingn a practical well-appointed family-sized kitchen with dining area, lovely entertaining deck, main bedroom with ensuite, 4th bedroom and second living area with garden access, split system heating/cooling, carport and tandem garage. Endless options handy to Deakin Uni, PLC and Wattle Park Primary School.
* Four bedrooms master with ensuite
* Two bathrooms
* Kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
* Formal lounge and dining
* Split system heating and cooling
* Outdoor decking
* Double parking in garage
* Great location close to schools, shops and transport
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Noel Jones Coronavirus Update
Please note that due to current Government restrictions to inspect this property you must make a private appointment. We welcome you to reach out to us and make an appointment at a time that is convenient to you.
We will be asking attendees to:
Contact the Agent to book a private appointment
Not enter the property if:
- You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
- You are unwell or have a fever
- You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive to Coronavirus
- As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands
- Apply hand sanitiser, which will be available for your use
- Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware
- Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
We thank you for your understanding as we navigate through this period together. Melway Ref 60G5.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Camberwell
Lifestyle in Camberwell
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Camberwell comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 30 Outlook Drive, Camberwell today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how