30 Montpelier Street,
Parkside, SA 5063
$2,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th February 2021
Rent ID: 4239984
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Popular location & lifestyle ease
This property is the perfect home for those seeking a delightful low maintenance townhouse with near city convenience. Located just a short stroll to Duthy Street and Unley Road cafe precinct.
Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes with the main bedroom boasting its own private balcony. Main bathroom with bath, separate shower, and separate w/c. Downstairs offers open plan living, laundry/bathroom, and separate w/c. Ducted heating and cooling upstairs only, with gas heating downstairs for all year-round comfort.
* Spacious townhouse close to CBD
* Recently repainted & refurbished
* Light filled living area flowing to front & rear yard
* Upstairs premium carpet & downstairs new engineered hybrid flooring
* Convenient off-street parking for 2 cars
* Two out of the three bedrooms have built-ins
* Ducted heating and cooling upstairs only with gas heater downstairs
* Low maintenance garden with secure private yard front & back
* Single secure carport
* Close to Duthy Street & Unley Road Cafes, public transport, schools & CBD
* Located in the Glenunga International High School zone
* NBN Available
* 12-month lease
* No Pets
* Available 5th Febuary 2021
* Shared water meter with 9 other units
PLEASE NOTE: Applications are only available once you have viewed the property.
If you are on our website at www.belleproperty.com/adelaidehills or www.realestate.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button. This will allow you to book an inspection for this property. If you are on any other property site, please go to www.belleproperty.com/adelaidehills to book an inspection on this property. You will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: You DO need to register for any open inspections. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection WILL NOT proceed. If there are no times set for this property, YOU MUST STILL register, and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the open inspection day and time
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parkside
Lifestyle in Parkside
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 30 Montpelier Street, Parkside. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony, gas, and air-conditioning.