30 Minnamurra Road,
Gorokan, NSW 2263
$1,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3918273
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ATTENTION - We are conducting private & open inspections, but due to public health concerns, we are also allowing tenants to apply without physically viewing properties. After exploring this listing with the accompanying photos & video, please register your interest and you will receive an email detailing how to apply. If pre-approved by the owner, a private appointment will be made to view the property physically.
This centrally located home is minutes away from Shopping centres / Schools / Public transport.
With beautiful floorboards throughout this property is not to be missed. Separated living and lounge areas offer complete privacy.
With a huge back yard and entertaining area this property is perfect for families and entertainers.
* Large three bedroom home
* Two separated bathrooms
* Minutes shops / public transport / schools
* Huge family and living space
* Large outdoor entertaining area
* Pets upon application.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO ATTEND OUR INSPECTION? YOU MUST REGISTER
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available on each property through georgebrand.com.au or on realestate.com.au
2. Register to join an existing inspection time.
3. If no time is offered, please register so we can contact you once a viewing is arranged. To register you can simply hit the email agent button and submit your details.
4. Changes or cancellations may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances or if the property is leased. For notifications of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details for this property.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gorokan
Lifestyle in Gorokan
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 30 Minnamurra Road, Gorokan is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how