30 Mckenzie Road,
Samson, WA 6163
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st May 2021
Rent ID: 4380121
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CHIC LIVING IN A FANTASTIC LOCATION
Immaculately presented 3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom (2 W/C) residence in a FANTASTIC location with Perth City skyline views and the "AS NEW" home feel with gorgeous BRAND NEW neutral modern decor quality fixtures and fittings and 2 SPACIOUS Living areas plus a BIG backyard with undercover patio /entertaining area!
***TO VIEW OUR PROPERTIES YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE. Please note if there are no registered attendees for the viewing, the viewing will be cancelled and the leasing agent will not attend. PLEASE NOTE- Once registered you will receive updates of any changes via sms and email. If you do not confirm your registered attendance, the viewing may not go ahead. ***
- Modern Kitchen overlooking Patio/Entertaining area with Perth city skyline views practically located in between both separate Livings areas with top quality Venini stainless steel appliances stove top with four elements and electric oven, dishwasher, double sink and custom built cupboards, large pantry and plenty of bench space with breakfast bar and fridge recess
- STUNNING and SPACIOUS MODERN Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles quality fixtures and fittings double sink with extra long vanity with under bench cupboards, large glass door shower, exhaust and Toilet
- Laundry with sink and Linen cupboard in Hallway
-Three Bedrooms with carpet and all have HUGE built robes and Master Bedroom has floor to ceiling Triple built in robes and Ensuite access to Bathroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- GORGEOUS HUGE Backyard with Outdoor Entertaining /Patio undercover area overlooking easy care garden beds, large lawn area and views of Perth city skyline!!
- Double lock up garage
- Solar hot water system with electric booster
Perfectly positioned. MINUTES TO MURDOCH UNIVERSITY and the upcoming Fiona Stanley Hospital, Kardinya Park Shopping Centre, schools including Samson Primary, and Seton Catholic College plus parks and reserve, and with the convenience of public transport close by!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Samson
Lifestyle in Samson
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Samson with plenty of room to move. 30 Mckenzie Road will be perfect for the growing family.