30 Macleay Street,
Turvey Park, NSW 2650
$1,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4034785
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfect Place to Call Home
This cosy original home could be your private oasis
- two double sized bedrooms with beautiful bay windows
- original bathroom with separate toilet and additional shower
- formal lounge room and formal dining room or optional third bedroom
- the sunroom can be a second lounge room or study
- ensuring you are kept in complete comfort throughout all seasons there is gas heating & evaporative cooling throughout
- entertaining is made easy with the out-door patio and low maintenance yard
- single lock up garage
- not suitable for pets
only minutes' walk to the CBD, bus stops, schools and more, this property is a must to inspect. Do not miss out!
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY- it's easy!
Visit our website www.fitzpatricks.com.au
Find the property you are interested in
Click on the 'Book Inspection' button and choose your appointment time.
You will INSTANTLY be informed via SMS/Email of your appointment time.
DON'T MISS OUT register your interest today..
Please note, we are no longer accepting paper application forms in our office. Visit our website to find the application form and email it through to the office with your supporting documents.
Properties are advertised until an approved tenant has paid a deposit. When a deposit is received, the property will be removed from the internet and all future inspections will be cancelled. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified of this via text or email. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Landlord believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Turvey Park
Lifestyle in Turvey Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Turvey Park? 30 Macleay Street, Turvey Park could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.