30 Loffs Road,
Jamboree Heights, QLD 4074
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd April 2021
Rent ID: 4337609
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Air Conditioned Family Home in Quite Location
This family home is spacious and comfortable, and it features -
* Four bedrooms - three with built-in wardrobes and air conditioning
* Master bedroom with air conditioning, ceiling fan, ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
* Main bathroom with shower over bath
* Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge room
* Kitchen with dishwasher
* Tiled dining room with ceiling fan
* Carpeted lounge with air conditioning and ceiling fan
* Air conditioned rumpus room
* Enclosed patio with ceiling fan
* Security screens/doors throughout
* Single remote garage with internal entry
* Double carport
* Fully fenced low-maintenance yard
WATER: 100% of water consumption charges are payable by the tenant
UTILITIES: Tenants are responsible for connection and charges
FURNITURE: No furniture is included in this property
PETS: Pets will be considered upon application
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Click the Book an Inspection Time button. Select a suitable time and register to attend.
If the times available arent suitable or there are no inspection times set click Request an Inspection Time.
IMPORTANT: You must register to attend an inspection. If no one is registered to attend the inspection will be cancelled. Once registered we will update you of any changes to the inspection or property (eg change inspection time or property available date).
A Sample Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
HOW TO APPLY
An email will be sent you once you have viewed the property. In the email there will be a "2Apply" button to apply online, alternatively a PDF Application will also be attached to this email. Applications will also be available at the inspection and they are available to download from our website. Applications can be submitted in person at our office in the Mt Ommaney Centre or via email.
1 Garage space
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Jamboree Heights
Lifestyle in Jamboree Heights
30 Loffs Road, Jamboree Heights, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Jamboree Heights.