30 Leichhardt Street,
Lalor Park, NSW 2147
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4063035
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 bedroom neat and tidy home, mirrored robes & reverse cycle air conditioner to main, both bedrooms with ceiling fans, modern bathroom, modern kitchen with gas cooktop, Lounge room with reverse cycle air conditioner + gas heating point. Off street parking. Good yard. Garden shed.
Outside pets only
Long term lease available
Arranging an inspection is easy! Register online to be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lalor Park
Lifestyle in Lalor Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Lalor Park? 30 Leichhardt Street, Lalor Park could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.