$250 per week.
30 Hewitt Street,
Warracknabeal, VIC 3393
$1,086 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st March 2021
Rent ID: 4243868
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 5 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
NEAT AND TIDY 3 BEDROOM HOME WITH GARAGE & CARPORT
- Neat and tidy home
- 3 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Kitchen with a gas cook top, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- Spacious lounge with wood heater and a split system
- Dining area
- Bathroom with a shower, separate bath and vanity, walk through to separate toilet and laundry.
- House throughout has been painted recently
- Spacious fully fenced yard with 3 rain water tanks
- Double car garage with a work bench
- single carport and side gate access.
- Gas hot water service
PLEASE NOTE: due to the restrictions with COVID -19, we are only booking inspections for shortlisted applicants. Please apply online. The successful application will be pending an inspection. If you have any questions regarding the property, please contact the Property Manager listed. We can email a paper application for you to print off and complete if you prefer.
2 Garage spaces
1 Car port
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A wireless antenna may be installed on the property.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Warracknabeal
Lifestyle in Warracknabeal
30 Hewitt Street, Warracknabeal, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Warracknabeal.