30 Frew Avenue,
Frankston, VIC 3199
$1,694 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4640779
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Charming Family Home In Convenient Position
Lovingly nurtured by the original owner since 1962, this family home on 541sqm (approx.) offers broad scope for the future, perfectly set in a quiet court within easy proximity to excellent amenities.
Be charmed by the retro, character-filled floor plan with a generous lounge and dining room with a mantle-mounted electric heater, all-original kitchen and informal meals zone. The flexible layout provides a wonderful base for a contemporary makeover, with three bedrooms serviced by a central bathroom, with a full-sized laundry, vast backyard & secure carport parking adding further attraction.
Invest in your future or add modern updates throughout to make the most of this ultra-accessible location; a short walk from Wingham Park, Karingal Primary and Karingal Village shopping, and a quick drive to easy freeway access, John Paul College, Peninsula Kingswood golfing, Karingal Hub and Frankston CBD.
Please click the 'apply' button on the www.realestate.com.au advertisement, this will bring you to our online application program 'Ignite'. Please follow the prompts provided. Once finalised, your online application will be sent directly to our office for processing.
Ignite Application Details
Please ensure you attach:
- 3 forms of identification (Must include Photo ID)
- Payslips, or other proof of income
- Professional, rental & personal references
- All applicants require photo ID in order to inspect the property
- All applicants attending an open for inspection are required to be fully vaccinated with proof of vaccination provided upon inspection
- You will be required to inspect the property before being accepted to lease the property
For more similar properties please follow the link to our OBrien Real Estate Frankston webpage.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston
Lifestyle in Frankston
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 30 Frew Avenue, Frankston is perfect for the growing family.