30 Forrester Grove,
Fraser Rise, VIC 3336
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd February 2021
Rent ID: 4235823
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
A Dream Location Packed With Potential!
This magnificent home delivers a combination of character and contemporary function with the perfect opportunity to join the welcoming and sought after suburb of Fraser Rise. Experience a relaxed and desirable lifestyle conveniently located minutes away from a great selection of schools including Springside West Secondary School, Springside Primary School, Springside Kindergarten, Penguin Childcare Caroline Springs, Good Start Early Learning Taylors Hill, Easy access to Freeway, Numerous parks and reserves for family entertainment, medical centres, grocery stores. What more could you ask for?
This ultra-contemporary abode further comprises:
• 3 spacious light fulfilled bedrooms - Grand master bedroom
complimented with Walk in Robe and sparkling En-suite, remaining 2
bedrooms with Built in Robes
• Stylish, modern kitchen over-looking dining and living area fitted with
quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, split heating
and cooling system.
• Glistering separate central bathroom and toilet
• Separate laundry providing access to backyard
• Single remote-control garage with internal access
• Ducted heating through out to provide sufficient heat through winter
• Appealing floorboards throughout and carpet in bedrooms
• Fully landscaped front and back yard - low maintenance
ACE TEAM welcomes you and looks forward to meeting you at the inspections; don't miss out on this fabulous opportunity!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fraser Rise
Lifestyle in Fraser Rise
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 30 Forrester Grove, Fraser Rise before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.