30 Fernhill Street,
Hurlstone Park, NSW 2193
Rent ID: 4120966
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sun Filled 3 Bedroom Plus Separate Study, with Private Courtyard in Hurlstone Park
This spacious three bedroom house offers an abundance of natural light, located within a quiet area. Close to Hurlstone Park Train Station, cafes and shops, Parks and Golf Club.
- Polished timber floors in living room and bedrooms.
- Good size bedrooms with wardrobes.
- Separate Study room
-Spacious kitchen with electric cooking
-Modern bathroom with bath.
-Sunny private courtyard
- Close to Cooks River, Ewen Park, Beaman Park and so many more
- Close to Marrickville Golf Club
Please contact us if you are interested and would like to find out more information
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://t-app.com.au/ttre
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurlstone Park
Lifestyle in Hurlstone Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with courtyard and study. 30 Fernhill Street, Hurlstone Park is perfect for the growing family.