30 Ellen Avenue,
Seaspray, VIC 3851
$1,430 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th November 2021
Rent ID: 4514125
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Beach Side Living
This 3 bedroom property is very comfortable.
It has 2 living areas, solid wood heating, gas cooking. (Bottled gas)
Separate shower. Work shop and garage and an enchanting garden.
All by the sea!
2 Garage spaces
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A satellite dish may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Lifestyle in Seaspray
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Seaspray? 30 Ellen Avenue, Seaspray could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.