30 Echidna Street,
Banksia Grove, WA 6031
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th June 2021
Rent ID: 4383688
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Banksia Grove - Family home overlooking Echidna Park, Close to Shops & Schools
VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - PLEASE CONTACT SUE HEGGS 0412 160 438 TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION
Available from the 4th June 2021 on a min 12 month lease.
Rent includes monthly lawn and garden maintenance.
Expressions of Interest are being sought for this lovely family home built in 2011 on a generous block size of 435 sqm.
The home is situated opposite Echidna Park and close to St John Paul II Catholic Primary School and Joseph Banks Secondary College.
Some of the features include :
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with double sized shower and separate toilet
- 3 spacious minor bedrooms with large built in robes
- Carpeted Theatre room
- Open plan family / dining area with easy care ceramic tiles
- Beautifully presented kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Activity Room/Study
- Ducted cooling air conditioning unit
- Gas Bayonet to Lounge area
- Entertainers delight with undercover patio and fully paved for low maintenance
- Dedicated lawn area for the kids trampoline
- Double lock up garage
- Solar panels x 8
- Garden Shed
- Pet friendly
Please contact Sue Heggs 0412 160 438 for a private inspection
Sue Heggs Property Management
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Banksia Grove
Lifestyle in Banksia Grove
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 30 Echidna Street, Banksia Grove. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.